X

1997 750 Kat sold....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 750 Kat sold....

Our Kat has been sold. While working on my son's kat...new tires, brakes, rear rotor, front wheel bearings, flush all fluids...he tells me he got a new bike! Argh! So I finished up the Kat and sold it two hours later. Told the new owner about KatRiders.com so hopefully he will be by for a look see.

The only thing I didn't do to the Kat that I wanted to do was the post exhaust swap.

So available for sale post header(used), post oil pan(used), all the gaskets and strainer (new), and exhaust from an '06 600 in excellent shape if anybody is interested let me know. I would have posted this stuff for sale but I don't have enough posts...so flame on. I wanted to give someone a chance if interested in these items. Otherwise I'll try ebay or craigslist.

I wanted to thank everybody for helping me out with a few of my questions.

Thanks again for all the assistance.

HondaBob

p.s.

New bike=1995 GPZ 1100 and man is she pretty! All stock, one owner and in very very good shape. Not perfect, but close enough. New tires are on their way...cannot wait to take this baby for a spin!
    HondaBob
    1991, 1994, 2000 ST1100's
    1997 Katana
    2008 ST1300

I would be interested. How much are you looking to get?

Comment

Kat Sold..Muffler Mod items available

I'm not exactly sure what it is worth. This is what I have...and what I have invested.
      1. 750 Post Header....barter for tire changes(ebay prices $80 and up)
      2. Post oil pan....$40
      3. All new gaskets and strainer....$50 (probably bought more than I needed)
      4. Post exhaust...excellent condition.....$50
      I would say I have $220 invested...

Make me an offer...don't forget there will be shipping. The exhaust is heavy...and probably over sized as is the header.

Make me an offer, if you live in Milwaukee area and can pick up, I'm sure we can make deal.

I think for most the shipping costs are going to be way to high.
      HondaBob
      1991, 1994, 2000 ST1100's
      1997 Katana
      2008 ST1300

Comment

good luck on moving your parts
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
        X