Street Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter!

katana vs. pug.

uhh, not really, just teardown before fresh paint.
    my uncle is going to paint the plastic and tank for me in his paint booth, just going with straight red again, the color has grown on me.
    any recommendations on how to strip paint from plastic, or should i break out the sandpaper?
    www.umphreys.com

don't strip it, just scuff it...
    paint will bond better to sanded paint then plastic
    98 GSX750F
    95 Honda VT600 vlx
    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

sounds good to me. the dude who i bought this from last year scratched up the paint real bad (no plastic damage), and used red flat spray paint to repaint the fairings. time to make it look pretty (and match) again.
      www.umphreys.com

Comment

okay that is the BIGGEST iphone I have ever seen in my life !!! How do you answer that and put it up to your ear ??? You'd have to have damn big pockets to fit that in
        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL View Post
          okay that is the BIGGEST iphone I have ever seen in my life !!! How do you answer that and put it up to your ear ??? You'd have to have damn big pockets to fit that in
          hehe I was going to go there
          sigpic

Comment

that was my buddy's Halloween costume. We are kind of dorks with our iPhone obsessions at work. I'm posting this from mine right now. We kept trying to check his email while he was wearing the box, and his App Store icon opened at he could go to the bathroom...
            www.umphreys.com

Comment

Working...
            X