X

Mesh tut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh tut?

I know it' pretty much a stupid request, but does anyone here have a post mesh mod tutorial? It seems pretty self explanatory, but I want to make sure I do it right.

BTW, I used the in-site search and google site search and found no results.
    - Remember -
    Ride wherever the road takes you and
    never stop until every inch of pavement
    has tasted your rubber.

Originally posted by NitroGlycerin View Post
    I know it' pretty much a stupid request, but does anyone here have a post mesh mod tutorial? It seems pretty self explanatory, but I want to make sure I do it right.

BTW, I used the in-site search and google site search and found no results.

Jax I think did a full walk-thru with pics...

here it is...

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
    From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
    Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

BTW... for the search... be sure to put a * on any word that is less than 4 characters long... so to search for mesh mod you would need to put in...

mesh mod*

to get any decent results.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks Krey, I appreciate that.
      - Remember -
      Ride wherever the road takes you and
      never stop until every inch of pavement
      has tasted your rubber.

Comment

Working...
      X