X

where are your rear turn signals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are your rear turn signals?

title gives you the gist of it. my rear signals have had custom (very bad) brackets that hang from under my bike..when i get my gf on the bike with me we kept feeling a rubbing. i got off and checked and the wheel sucked the signals up into the rear wheel well. i got on it myself and she said they were very close to rubbing again so im gonna have to relocate them. anyone ever done this?

im not sure where the factory signals were but this just doesnt seem right. i weigh 215 and i need to fix this cuz i just bought the signals a few weeks back and i dont wanna buy another set :P
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

If you canmake a bracket and have them on either side of your liscense plate i see all of people do that and when i order new signals i'm going that route dont know if thats any help but just an idea

Comment

My honda has little turn signals about 1 inch long in the factory mounting holes, very discreet but yet functional. You can pick them up like that for about 15.00
      98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home

http://www.ghall1.com/videos/motorcy...C%20VIDEOS.htm

Comment

Here is a pic of mine

2002 GSXF 750

Comment

my license plate has been relocated. it is down by my rear sprocket. the bolts that adjust the chain have a bracket bolted in under that that holds my plate. the area under my bike has a lot of shaved plastic on it where your license plate is, and there are 2 "brackets" that someone has shaved from a larger peice of plastic and drilled holes in to mount the signals. im kinda clueless as to what to do.

there are 2 black bars running along under my seat (not sure what to call them) would this be a good place to mount them?
          Originally posted by Slofuze:
          Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

the bars you are talkin about is your subframe and its possible to mount them there as long as their visiable to others n if u can make a bracket for it but it might be easier drilling threw your plastic and have them mounted next to your tail light

Comment

I have mine mounted the same as knee drager and it works well and looks good.

Comment

Make Mine Billet

I made billet mounts for my plate from some broken LEDs

Its not the speed of life that kills you - It's that sudden stop at the end

Comment

Working...
                X