X

!!!HELP PLZ IM OUT OF IDEAS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!HELP PLZ IM OUT OF IDEAS!!!

OK here is the skinny I bought a rev light indicator by datatool-www.datatool.co.uk and where do u get the rpm pulse from wich wire since you cant go to the coils directly because there are two and it wont work my dads a mechanic too lol and we can't figure it out the voltimeter pulses read higher than 5 volts on the wires in the front harness . Please anybody know where and wich wire

why exactly do you need a shift light (which is what im guessing a "rev light indicator" is....
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Can you hardwire it into your tachometer??

Comment

Re: !!!HELP PLZ IM OUT OF IDEAS!!!

Originally posted by air202stryker
        OK here is the skinny I bought a rev light indicator by datatool-www.datatool.co.uk and where do u get the rpm pulse from wich wire since you cant go to the coils directly because there are two and it wont work my dads a mechanic too lol and we can't figure it out the voltimeter pulses read higher than 5 volts on the wires in the front harness .

Now that is a run on sentance.

Comment

Re: !!!HELP PLZ IM OUT OF IDEAS!!!

Originally posted by air202stryker
          OK here is the skinny I bought a rev light indicator by datatool-www.datatool.co.uk and where do u get the rpm pulse from wich wire since you cant go to the coils directly because there are two and it wont work my dads a mechanic too lol and we can't figure it out the voltimeter pulses read higher than 5 volts on the wires in the front harness . Please anybody know where and wich wire

brown wire from the datatool light should hook into the the black with yellower striped wire from your coil on a 98+ or a black with a red stripe that runs up to your gauges on a pre98

Comment

thanks alot and for thos of you asking why i need it. Its to just add something to it customize heres my pics dont drool to much
            Attached Files

Comment

is it really that color? it looks blurred like a photoshop. That is one BRIGHT ass bike.....I was thinking of doing the same but using green and yellow or bright blue and green
              Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

does the bike glow in the dark?

how much was the shift light? and if you can post pics of it on the bike

Comment

Working...
                X