X

White Kat, Gold wheels!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not usually a fan of white vehicles, but the kat sure pulls it off
    love your turn signal lenses.. they blend so well!
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Not to be a **** but I don't see any gold...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Looks Great! Speaking of the turn signal lenses..are they covers or can you actually see when turn signals are on?

Comment

Looks awesome specially like the matching turn signal lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by 03blackat View Post
            Looks Great! Speaking of the turn signal lenses..are they covers or can you actually see when turn signals are on?
            They're just painted stockies. The light still shows through, although admittedly not very well in sunlight. I'm actually planning on replacing them with clears soon. I like the look, but saftey comes first.

Wow I just looked at the pics here on my shop computer and the wheels don't look gold at all. Seriously, it's so subtle your monitor may make the difference. Anyway, I need to get some better pics.
            Last edited by Shifty; 02-27-2009, 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            Originally posted by katanawarrior
            I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

They have more of a champagne/driftwood hue on my screen....golds are impossible to photograph well, especially on an overcast day. I can tell the finish is the cat'sass though

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

can't really tell if gold either, but i bet they are hot in person. Keep the pics coming though!
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                X