X

Forum Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Info

I am active in a small city that could do well with a forum format very much like this one. Can the administrators please get in touch with me? Thanks. Sorry, didn't know where else to post this, and don't have time at the mo to research it on my own.
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

StevieB, by now you've probably done more research and have the answers you wanted. But if haven't, notice on the bottom of each page of the Katriders site is the notation "Powered by phpBB". That's a bulletin board, I guess. Google phpBB and learn more about them.

These types of bulletin boards are pretty common I suspect. I've seen where other small communities have tried to establish some kind of forum, but usually it never seemed to have caught on. No current, lively discussions. But the idea seems great. Creat a more active community where there actually is a geographic community.

Local newspapers seem to have the best established community forums with their letters to the editor pages. But online chatter could draw so much more participation.

Comment

Working...
    X