X

Finally got my D & D on!!***New Pic!!***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my D & D on!!***New Pic!!***

Finally got my D & D put on Friday!!!!! Yippe!!! Sounds awsome!!!!
    Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
    Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

looks awsome hows it sound?

Comment

Sounds good doesn't it. I have to confess though, I let my friend to the bike out for a ride and I couldn't believes how loud they really are when you get on it. Thinking about selling it and getting a yoshi.

Comment

Awesome, looks great! I love my D&D.

Comment

Originally posted by gpggnnn
          Sounds good doesn't it. I have to confess though, I let my friend to the bike out for a ride and I couldn't believes how loud they really are when you get on it. Thinking about selling it and getting a yoshi.
          HOW MUCH ????????

Comment

I love my D&D. I am thinking of cutting down the mid-pipe so it will mount up where it is suppose to. Other than that it sounds awesome.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

OH yeah, that looks HOT...
              I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

HS2020 wrote: I love my D&D. I am thinking of cutting down the mid-pipe so it will mount up where it is suppose to. Other than that it sounds awesome.

I bought just the can itself and took a mid-pipe off of a late model Kat and cut it to where the can would bolt up to the factory position!! I always heard ppl say they were loud, but I was totally suprised how loud it was. Have to say though, I love it!!!!!
                Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

looks good....
                  "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I love mine!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

awesome man..your ride is cleeean
                      Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by evil-eye
                        Originally posted by gpggnnn
                        HOW MUCH ????????
                        dont know what they go for?

Comment

The kid I rode with today had a D&D on his bike. Sounds pretty sweet...If i planned on keeping the bike for a while I might sink some money into it...

Comment

i love my dnd but somedays i think it is a lilttle on the annoying side but ohwell thats what it came with so thats what will stay on there

Comment

Originally posted by zukibud600
                              HS2020 wrote: I love my D&D. I am thinking of cutting down the mid-pipe so it will mount up where it is suppose to. Other than that it sounds awesome.

I bought just the can itself and took a mid-pipe off of a late model Kat and cut it to where the can would bolt up to the factory position!! I always heard ppl say they were loud, but I was totally suprised how loud it was. Have to say though, I love it!!!!!
                              Well I bought my D&D brand new for a very good price. It was for a 90-92 GSXR 750. It bolts up just fine but the mid-pipe is about 3 inches too long. So I can either cut this one down 3 inches or just leave it as is and make a permanent bracket.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X