X

I need more Fiber !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need more Fiber !

Ok I've seen Carbon Fiber gauge bezels and triple tree covers on other 98+'s on around the site. Can anyone tell me where I can get these from.

www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I may have a set for sale. What cha riding a 600 or 750?
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Im riding a 600 what do you have for sale?
        05 Kat 600
        Yoshi RS3
        Bar Risers
        Road Attacks
        Fumoto Valve
        Corbin Seat w / backrest
        Sportech black chrome windscreen
        Custom garage door opener

Comment

FASHER I have the 600

Comment

I have a set carbon bezel trim that I got for my Kat 750. I didn't read and the set is actually for a 600. The guage trimis fine, but the triple tree cover is different. Anywho, I've been trying to get fibre to do a tree cover but they dont have a working template. So, I might just sell both pieces
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

What are these bezels and tree covers? I build composite parts for airplanes and we work on making molds and what not. So.....I was thinking of making a mold of the backseat cover and laying up in carbon. I might be able to do these also. Think It'll be sick.
              2005 Orange/ dark grey Katana 600

Comment

Working...
              X