X

Center stand...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center stand...

Well I don't have one and would like one! So looking around found one cheap for a post and would like to know if the post and pre center shands are the same? The one I fould includes all hardwear and was hoping that they cross over!

Originally posted by 95GSX600noob View Post
    Well I don't have one and would like one! So looking around found one cheap for a post and would like to know if the post and pre center shands are the same? The one I fould includes all hardwear and was hoping that they cross over!

The spring mounts for pre and post are on opposite sides. The bracket on the swingarm the spring hooks to is welded on. If you can have a new one welded on the other side, then yes... they will swap.

krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Would sell you the post one I have if you had a post (removed it a couple months ago) but afraid shipping would be incredibly high from Florida.

Comment

Working...
      X