X

General bike issue update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General bike issue update

Hello all, for those of you that have been observing my updates, here's another! Well, after all the playing around with my bike, the local shop have worked on it and charged me £240. My bike needed new battery, new clutch cable, new front sprocket as the previous owner attempted to put on a 16 sprocket, which resulted in the sprocket cover being ground away a bit, shortening of indicator cables, new plugs and an mot. I am quite happy with the work done so far, but still think I might have carb issues, but due to the constant burden of money available, this will have to wait. The bike is now insured and will go on its maiden voyage tomorrow! For those of you in the uk, I got my insurance through red star, this followed a go compare search. For the year third party fire and theft I am paying £95 , this is pretty good considering I Only passed my test 2 weeks ago.

congrats . it must be tough riding on the wrong side of the road..... im kidding , sounds like your making progress.
    im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for your response, been out today on it and fuelled it with a good quality fuel,, can't really tell there is a carb issue, maybe this is my inexperience?

Comment

Working...
      X