CL Suzuki $100 bucks! What is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Suzuki $100 bucks! What is it?

Kinda looks like a 550 EF?
    The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Its cool if you like scrap metal
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Its cool if you like scrap metal
      I love scrap metal
      The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

Curious how he knows the year of the bike but can't figure out the cc.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
          Curious how he knows the year of the bike but can't figure out the cc.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.
          right? lol there should be part number somewhere on the motor or just google the VIN nd hope it has the original motor
          Shit happens when you party naked

You're supposed to be team muscle...don't make me come over there and make you team pus*y! - F&F6

Comment

I'm mostly wondering if It's a Kat at all. If I can figure out how to haul it I'm seriously considering the 2 hour drive

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Comment

mehhh 100 bucks aint much of a risk to me... if anything you could part it out and make your money back and then some! haha
              Shit happens when you party naked

You're supposed to be team muscle...don't make me come over there and make you team pus*y! - F&F6

Comment

That's what I'm thinkin

Comment

It's not a kat, though it does have a GS500 or Pre Kat front end on it (wheel, forks, triples too possibly).

It is not the GS550e... frame is wrong for that.

Pretty odd config... looks like a GS motor in a GSX frame... Possibly someone's "project" with misc part put together. That, or he's got the year completely wrong.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

probably a gs 500 twin

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                      ... or he's got the year completely wrong.
                      Originally posted by ratana 7fiddy View Post
                      probably a gs 500 twin
                      Looks like a gs500e from around 1996.

Pretty sure he's got the year wrong, probably a mistype.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I was thinking that, too, it might be a 96 and he misread the tag or typo'd

Comment

It's a 89 or 90 GS500. I had both, the 89's had the clip-ons, the 90 had handlebars but triples are interchangeable.

Comment

Working...
                          X