X

1982 gs1000s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 gs1000s

i have a 82 katana with vin ending with 2100017, does that make it the 17th katana and would it make any difference in selling price ?

I don't have the answer but damn, NICE looking bike!
    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

also what is the difference between the 1000s and 1000sz ?

Comment

Nice bike! You may want to pm Mojoe as he has a few of them and he might be able to give you an answer.
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

WOW!!... That is a beautiful bike sir. That in itself would help selling i would think. Do not know anything about them except that i would love to have one.

Sent using tap talk from Ork.
          "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

I rode a GS1100E (81 model, I think) back in the day. I was doing 80 in a 35 mph zone and didn't even know I was going that fast. That is one awesome ride!

Comment

Originally posted by dwayneh View Post
              i have a 82 katana with vin ending with 2100017, does that make it the 17th katana and would it make any difference in selling price ?

Join this:

This is where you will get your questions answered.
              Last edited by gammarider; 10-08-2012, 04:29 PM. Reason: spellink
              Gammas and Katanas

Comment

That is a wonderful clean example of the best bike ever made. Never get rid of it!!
                Cheers
                Mel
                MelWain

Comment

I'd say that bike is worth about $500.00. I tell ya what, I'll give you $750.00 for it!

Al

Comment

dwayne...that bike is BEAST! I will give you $751.00!

again OUTSTANDING example......
                    79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

make it $752.00

Comment

You're funny!

But in all seriousness, in 10 more years that bike will be like the Red Barchetta!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U"]Rush - Red Barchetta - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

good song i saw rush in like 87-88 on power windows tour... i remember it was one of the loudest concerts ive ever been to

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's only worth what a collector would be willing to pay for it to have it in their stable. I ride bikes more than I care to keep them all shiney clean with no miles on them. In the long run, I'd rather be out there riding/driving some bike or car more than worrying about how much some "thing" might be worth "someday". It defeats the purpose.
                            So???.....what do you you think it's worth?
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I WOULD SAY AROUND 5 TO 6k.....
                              79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

Working...
                              X