X

1992 GSX600F Fuel System Diagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    He said it happens when he lets off the throttle. I'm going with after fires, pops on desel. It's quite common.
    Just giving some info
    Crossed plugs will also cause that.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• I'm stumped. I didn't mess with it today. It's 10 degrees. Next time I get the chance ill check for vacuum leaks. The gas is fresh.
      Last edited by Yoyosten; 01-31-2016, 05:50 PM.
      '92 GSX600F Bobber
      sigpic

Comment

• Got it out today. 65 degrees out. Started right up on choke. High idle even after choke off, probably from messing with it in the cold last time. I dropped it down to 1500 rpms and it got sluggish. It didn't want to stay it would just gradually run slower. It would only stay steady at 2000. #4 would spit every few seconds. I sprayed starter fluid behind the carb, slight jump in rpms. So I tightened them up more and fixed that. It seemed to run a bit smoother after that and stopped backfiring on decel. Still didn't want to idle consistently. Didn't leak at all during this, except of course, after I turned it off 1 and 2 started leaking again. I'll be ordering a float tool specifically for these carbs since obviously my eye and trusty square aren't accurate enough. I'll either rent or buy a sync gauge. I think that's all it needs.
        '92 GSX600F Bobber
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X