No announcement yet.
X

motorcycle terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.o ?!?!?!??!??!!!!!?!?!? I think I need to look around for a better rate haha
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

The difference in rates probably have a lot to do with age, as well as location, insurance company, the fact that I currently have 4 bikes on out policy (which will soon be 6 or 7 *cringe*) and the fact that we have our cars and bikes with the same company and the length of time we've been with the company.
      Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about allstate and maybe it is a little more cause I live in Daytona (a lot of bikes and crazy people) But I know Daytona is not the worst place to live lol

and I also have tickets and a accident so that probably jacks it up
        Last edited by GSX-600F; 02-23-2012, 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

Ya learn something every day..... I never knew what a YUTT UGH was.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Make sure your insurance company isn't mistaken the GSXF with a GSXR... that will also jack your rates up. If they say it's clasified as a "sport" and not a "sport -TOUR" bike.. they have it listed wrong.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

So a kat is a sport touring bike?

Comment

I've never won an argument with an insurance company over what I was riding or driving. I'm convinced they take one look at me, turn me around, tell me to bend over and (try to) pick-up the bar of soap. Be careful out there brother, it's like they all want you to die. Remember, it's not falling off that will kill you, it's the azzhole that runs over you once you fallen off. Staying alive is a full time job when you ride a bike. Peace/out.
                ps...thanks for your honesty, it was refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX-600F View Post
                  Yes. As defined by Suzuki.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX-600F View Post
                    Well...yeah...
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                      I've never won an argument with an insurance company over what I was riding or driving. I'm convinced they take one look at me, turn me around, tell me to bend over and (try to) pick-up the bar of soap. Be careful out there brother, it's like they all want you to die. Remember, it's not falling off that will kill you, it's the azzhole that runs over you once you fallen off. Staying alive is a full time job when you ride a bike. Peace/out.
                      ps...thanks for your honesty, it was refreshing.
                      What did I say that was refreshing? lol

Comment

Well I bought a pair of kavlar jeans, a nice Joe rocket jacket with all the pads and junk, and a snazzy helmet =D just need gloves now

Comment

Im 22 and pay 110/year for 250/500 liability and underinsured/uninsured protection thru american family. Of course i have several other vics thru them and my one moving violation has expired

Comment

Working...
                          X