No announcement yet.
X

so slow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all the threads to hijack for some BS questions, you pick this one? Okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by bfredrichs View Post
      ok, now the 2 hoses that run to the carbs i know where they go now but i have a signifcantly bigger hose that is coming from what looks like the top of the engine is that for air intake?? i've never worked on a bike before :/
      the "significantly bigger" hose goes from the valve cover to airbox. Also, don't forget that little line that goes from a hole on the right outer carb, that goes to the third connection on your petcock(the smallest one)
      thank god i still had some pictures on my phone from when i took the bike appart a year ago lol(thats why the fuel lines are stock)

Last edited by gsx; 03-14-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

ok thanks this really helps me out! i appreciate the time and not from arsenic. oh by the way they said it was a slow night tonight so i thought this could be a good way to liven it up. Thanks again this really helps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bfredrichs View Post
          ok thanks this really helps me out! i appreciate the time and not from arsenic. oh by the way they said it was a slow night tonight so i thought this could be a good way to liven it up. Thanks again this really helps!!!
          There is a mechanic section. Posts like this go in there. It's really rude to hijack a thread. Especially when we are playing. Besides that, there is a sticky post there that would have answered your question. With pictures.
          Last edited by 05RedKat600; 03-14-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

oh come on guys be nice to the noobs lol.

On another note I found a video of rob22602... NOW THATS WHAT I CALL FAAAAASSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49WIqSYwCI"]09 Honda Ruckus vs 09 CobaltSS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
            X