X

ZX7R windscreen mod??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX7R windscreen mod??

I see the sticky of the 1994-2008 Stock or Aftermarket Kawasaki EX500/Ninja 500R Windscreen mod.... I am looking to see if anyone has measurements of the 1996 to 2003 ZX7R windscreen as it comes in chrome green and looks big enough to trim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have searched far and wide for a chrome green windscreen and they are only made for a few ninjas as they come with a green color scheme.

again...why does nothing come in green

If I do find that one is big enough I will be sure to post pics along the way.

Thanks...
    Last edited by Theric; 11-06-2008, 11:51 AM. Reason: added picture

Best bet would be to just get one and see what you can do with the cut and everything. Its a chance tho that it may not work and you would be out the cash from it, or it may work, and you may have something totally pimp that others can use.

Either way, if you do get it, take pics so we can see how or how it doesn't work!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

yea i seen chrome blue for katana's but not the green, i dont know if its a good idea have ya though about puttin green window tint on the back of a clear screen

Comment

Originally posted by kengsx600f06 View Post
        yea i seen chrome blue for katana's but not the green, i dont know if its a good idea have ya though about puttin green window tint on the back of a clear screen
        i think its a really good idea. you never know til you try
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

That and I have noticed I don't really ever look through the windscreen anyway.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
          X