No announcement yet.
X

Jacket for a short, large breasted woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. I bring the cooking and mechanics and she brings the boobs. It's a fairly balanced give-and-take.
    sigpic
    "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
    "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

Wow..... talk about a divergent thread..... your current gf isn't much different than my last "friend" who moved out to Calgary to be with her family. She rode a Harley and wore a jacket she fit into quite well. I'd text a messgae....but that might set off a chain reaction I don't want to deal with right now. Bottom line..... go into a stealership and have her try some jackets on with a sports bra.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Eh, my "stealership" offered to price match any website that was an authorized dealer.
        sigpic
        "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder View Post
          Eh, my "stealership" offered to price match any website that was an authorized dealer.
          Well, then get off your azz and just do it.
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

It's part of a gift for her, I just wanted suggestions for jackets to check out when the time comes.
            sigpic

Comment

It's part of a gift for her, I just wanted suggestions for jackets to check out when the time comes.
              Ya....well....you're about as romantic as a carp if she's a keeper and the jacket doesn't fit. Time for a plan "B".
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                Ya....well....you're about as romantic as a carp if she's a keeper and the jacket doesn't fit. Time for a plan "B".
                My wife gets the "this is what I want to buy you , you pick it out"
                I still go with her for the shopping part so its not like I am being lazy

these guys show lots of gear for the ladies in their online catelogues
                Lots of it in stock but might be a really big drive for you LOL
                Large aftermarket retailer of snowmobile parts and accessories, motorcycle parts and accessories, ATV parts and accessories, motocross parts and accessories.

Feel free to send your girlfriend here , I will take her shopping
                Last edited by rexazz2; 04-21-2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I thought I made this clear... I am looking for suggestions for jacket types/brands to try on with her. I will most likely buy locally if I can, like I said. If I don't buy locally, it's because they can't order it but we've already tried the jacket for fitting.

The gift itself is actually a bike and appropriate gear. It sort of represents her freedom to make her own decisions and her independence from her parents. She's already expressly interested that she wants to buy a Buell Blast as soon as she can afford it. She couldn't do it before with her parents helping her out a bit while she's in college, they would essentially shun her.

When we looked online, the Lotus jacket was her favorite one, but we had no idea about fitting and since we only see each other every two weeks or so, we haven't had the opportunity to go to a store just yet. If we let the shop know ahead of time, they can get the jacket in a close size for her to try on.

If you had read the whole thread, you probably would have gotten that I am going to find a brick and mortar store to purchase it at.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you had read the whole thread, you probably would have gotten that I am going to find a brick and mortar store to purchase it at.
                    I did , just most places dont have much "in stock" to even look at
                    If you see it in a catelogue , find the manufactures website because they probably have fitment guides to show you how and where to measure for best fit
                    Then you can order from your local guy if you want

Comment

Was responding to slofuze, your post wasn't even up when I wrote that. =P
                      sigpic

Comment

BTW your could be walking into hell if you are putting her on her own bike against her parents wishes

Comment

It's quite a complicated situation, but thank you for the advice. She is going to get a bike regardless of if I pay for it or not. Also, regardless of whether I pay for it or not, her parents would blame me for being an influence on her. They can't accept that she can make her own decisions. I'd really not discuss that issue further.
                          sigpic

Comment

it's great that you're helping her ride.
                            Last edited by KAT TOY; 04-21-2012, 07:08 PM.
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Yeah, I'm paying for her safety course as well. Something cool: She will be riding a blast in the course also!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya....well....you're about as romantic as a carp...
                                ...It sort of represents her freedom to make her own decisions and her independence from her parents...
                                Put that way, it's at least a little romantic. Don't worry about it if she's onboard with the idea. You might want to throw in something sexy to wear underneath the riding gear as a bonus surprise, though. Bet she'd appreciate that. My wife suggests something in silk or satin to wear under the jacket.

The wife also suggests that you tell her something about how the bike is a symbol of how much you believe in her.

Meanwhile, maybe the 'rents will forgive you a little with the safety course.
                                Last edited by Wild-Bill; 04-21-2012, 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                                X