No announcement yet.
X

Jacket for a short, large breasted woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sabre is for precision stabs to the motility center of the brain without wasting ammo, assuming you're just dealing with one or two slow zeds and have room to move.

Now that I think about it, even if she did get ****ed I'm not afraid of the shotgun. I'm afraid of a whipping from her practice sabre!

...Or am I? LOL
    sigpic
    "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
    "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

My wife was just upgraded to a 34G..

She is 5'-6", She has a Joe Rocket Lady Atomic, it fits her well and she has no issues with the chest area of the jacket being too tight.
      http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Thank you Jim, I will see if I can find one locally for her to try on. Any idea what size she got? My GF was planning on having to get a L, but if your wife uses L then a Medium would sound about right for the shorter sleeve lengths/smaller chest.
        sigpic
        "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder View Post
          We've actually talkes about it before. She likes when I show her off. The rule is "nothing you wouldn't see at the beach."
          Wouldn't this depend on the beach? You see ALOT at a nude beach.
          or
          When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

You wouldn't see her at a nude beach, so the rules still apply if you're talking about her, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

most women's jacket are not designed for big boobies ..... apparently only flat chested women ride

I'm only a 36C+ (hovering between C and D) and boy do I have issue getting them in without them wanting to go out through my back !!!

I have a Tecnik Leather suit and a Joe Rocket Textile .. both are fitting .. no room to spare!!!

And feel free to post beach safe pictures anytime you want
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

Flounder.. the wife's jacket is an XL
                http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
                  My wife was just upgraded to a 34G..

She is 5'-6", She has a Joe Rocket Lady Atomic, it fits her well and she has no issues with the chest area of the jacket being too tight.
                  someone for got to send me an email ....

Sorry about the thread hi-jack
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

Eh, thread still on topic. Topic being boobies.

Safe boobies that is.
                    sigpic

Comment

Boobies are the best subject in the world !!!!
                      Guylaine
                      Try and keep up now

Comment

to keep it real , going to make a difference if she is wearing a push up or sports bra when it comes time to fit them in there
                        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                          to keep it real , going to make a difference if she is wearing a push up or sports bra when it comes time to fit them in there

very big ... I know it does in my case
                          Guylaine
                          Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
                            very big ... I know it does in my case
                            big or small I like them all
                            Its a reality I know having been with my wife 20yrs+
                            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

DDs in a push up? Are you kidding me? They'd smother her! I'm no physicist but last time I checked fighting gravity is a bad idea.

Here is a verbatim conversation between myself and my girlfriend shortly after we started dating:

"Is that a push-up?"
                              "No, it's just a regular supportive bra."
                              "Why are they everywhere then? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but seriously?"
                              "Tell you what... I'll wear a push up bra if you can fit your junk completely into one of my thongs. Some things are just not compressible. Even if you were for some reason willing to do that, you'd learn that push-up bras are generally only used by women with C Cup or smaller boobs for a reason. My cup already overfloweth with awesome, no need to make the cup smaller."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder View Post
                                DDs in a push up? Are you kidding me? They'd smother her! I'm no physicist but last time I checked fighting gravity is a bad idea.

Here is a verbatim conversation between myself and my girlfriend shortly after we started dating:

"Is that a push-up?"
                                "No, it's just a regular supportive bra."
                                "Why are they everywhere then? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but seriously?"
                                "Tell you what... I'll wear a push up bra if you can fit your junk completely into one of my thongs. Some things are just not compressible. Even if you were for some reason willing to do that, you'd learn that push-up bras are generally only used by women with C Cup or smaller boobs for a reason. My cup already overfloweth with awesome, no need to make the cup smaller."

Sounds like a keeper to me
                                2006 Katana GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                                X