No announcement yet.
X

Show me your gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currently using a set of knox handroids. lowsided at about 90 slid for about 120 ft tumbling the last 30. my rs taichi 1 piece suit and my gloves held up great. they are a on the high end of the price scale but so worth it!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by forsaken; 04-06-2011, 01:46 PM.
    Rc51 sp2 power commander 3 with custom tune, speedcell battery, titanium rear subframe, sato banzi full titanium exhaust, 16/42 sprockets, turn one carbon fiber airbox and snorkel, sato rearsets scotts damper cgr shorty levers.... more added everyday

1997 kat 600: b12 rear shock, jetted and vance and hines full exhaust.

Comment

A* M4 gloves for the summer riding, mesh back with leather palms and fingers. Price was right. They're a pretty light weight glove. Palm and finger leather have held up quite well going on 3 seasons of riding.

Firstgear Fargo Gauntlets for winter riding. They're all all leather outer with thinsulate lining. They make the controls harder to feel, and the throttle feels larger in my hand, but it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have ridden in the rain with them yet, but they keep my hands warm on the ride into work.

If money didn't matter, I'd go with some A* all leather armored gauntlets. Maybe one day...

Comment

Some cheap nasty gloves I got at StarCity Motorsports in Lincoln Nebraska off the dollar menu(more like 25 but still) Leave some great black stains on your hands with any usage at all, I shall be finding some new ones shortly
        Attached Files

Comment

I actually just use Oakley FR fast rope tactical gloves. Cheap with the military discount.

Comment

Icon Represent

Comment

Alpinestar GP-X Gloves

I just got a pair of Alpinestar GP-X gloves for warmer weather and love them.

I wear Alpinestar ST-1's for colder weather but will be replacing the with WR-2 gortex Alpinestar's in the Fall.

ST-1

WR-2 Gore-Tex

Richard
              96 Suzuki GSX750F
              89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
              05 Yamaha WR450F
              05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

I like those Alpinestars GPX

Comment

high impact work gloves-- freebie

"The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                  1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                  2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by flash007 View Post
                    high impact work gloves-- freebie

is that rubber or leather on the inter thumb?[your just stylen and profilen

Comment

there more like a leather but with 300 grit sand paper feeling to it. made to grip a sledge hammer with hand covered in oil. dang near indestructable. the yellow areas are rubber/foam raised about 5/16" to absorb repeated impacts. the wrist tubeing is reflective and the wrist area is like neoprene, once you get them ON there ON! lol

"The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                      1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                      2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Lindstrands Urax gloves.

Comment

I picked these up when I bought my bike, they are really comfortable.
                          Last edited by astevens54; 02-20-2012, 12:51 PM.
                          2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

I just wore through my castle gloves which I'd had for 2 seasons. So I picked these up earlier this summer from D2moto on the cheap. So far so good. I've also got a pair of Fly coldweather gloves but they're technically snowmobile gloves.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic2006 GSX600F

Comment

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
                              A* M4 gloves for the summer riding, mesh back with leather palms and fingers. Price was right. They're a pretty light weight glove. Palm and finger leather have held up quite well going on 3 seasons of riding.

Firstgear Fargo Gauntlets for winter riding. They're all all leather outer with thinsulate lining. They make the controls harder to feel, and the throttle feels larger in my hand, but it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have ridden in the rain with them yet, but they keep my hands warm on the ride into work.

If money didn't matter, I'd go with some A* all leather armored gauntlets. Maybe one day...
                              Did some rain riding the other day. The squeege on the left index finger does a decent job of keeping the visor clear. I would prefer it on my thumb though. The gloves got wet, but not so much that it got to my skin and made my hands cold. Did about 20 miles in a moderate-steady rain.

Comment

Just got my first riding glove those this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X