X

Help needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hi I really need your advice for a serious problem! I have suspected for some time now that the wife has been cheating. The ususal signs, phone rings, if I answer, the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the garage behind my Katana when she came home she got out of someone's car, she was buttoning up her blouse and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at this moment crouched behind my bike I noticed it.....a hairline crack in the engine mounting bracket.. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it.....??;-p
    Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't (Bart Simpson)

Bravo, well played, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by daslex View Post
      Hi I really need your advice for a serious problem! I have suspected for some time now that the wife has been cheating. The ususal signs, phone rings, if I answer, the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the garage behind my Katana when she came home she got out of someone's car, she was buttoning up her blouse and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at this moment crouched behind my bike I noticed it.....a hairline crack in the engine mounting bracket.. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it.....??;-p
      Depends on the severity of the crack and where it's located. It would also depend on the metal of the bracket. A good welder would be able to quickly tell you if it was fixable or not.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by travg View Post

Bravo, well played, LOL

Im glad you got the joke!!
        Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't (Bart Simpson)

Comment

Very nice.... But the crack would be serious the wife... eh not so much
          All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Comment

Working...
          X