X

Slippery Crotch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
    <-- from Port Hardy... so, i don't fall into the gorgeous Albertan catergory =p
    ahh your too modest is all...any girl riding a kat is gorgeous, specially a island version
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      Shift your weight to your legs. I think that the "slippery" nature is a benefit.
      +1

Comment

there is stuff at the marina called non-skid. you line your plates and coffee cups with it to keep them on the table. couple small sticks of that in the right placement on your seat you will be fine.

Comment

So, I bought some leathers over the winter, and I had a chance to test them out yesterday.
          I love them. Going to take some breaking-in to get free-movement, but all-in-all, they're good.

Problem, however.... the crotch and inside of the thigh is made with a stretch-panel... nylon of sorts.
          It's great for shifting side to side in corners 'cause there's zero resistance, but, in acceleration, I'm finding that I slip backwards on the seat.
          Short of having to crush the seat with my ever-so-powerful thighs, is there anything that I can do to make things a little... less slippery?
          This thread is over a week old... once again, I'm the last one to the table. Or in this case, the last one to your slippery crotch.

I actually ran into this same problem with the new Yoshi pants I got over the winter. More leg and ab, and a little bit more time in the saddle with them on, and your crotch won't be nearly as slippery (well, least not 'cause of 'dem pants anyway).

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post

What did I say???
          The only thing tougher to handle than a high maintenance woman is a woman who doesn't know she's high maintenance...
          Last edited by VifferJim; 04-07-2010, 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
            The only thing tougher to handle than a high maintenance woman is a woman who doesn't know she's high maintenance...
            watch it, mister.
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

watch it, mister.
              Long ride to kick me in the knee, KK.

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
                Listen, any woman that's high maintenance because of a slippery crotch is going to make somebody a very, very happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by BradsKat View Post
                  Listen, any woman that's high maintenance because of a slippery crotch is going to make somebody a very, very happy man.
                  Very very true.

Comment

You might check the rigidity of the cross member...I guess.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

You just can't make this stuff up wow
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                      Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                      R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                      1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                      RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                      3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                      Black painted seat and rear trim,