X

Winter Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Gloves

Can anyone recommend a good winter glove?
    '92 Kat restoration/mod project

....winter gloves?

We don't have 'good' winters out here in Cali...

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
      ....winter gloves?

You so cali boys just can't resist. I hope the santa anna winds blow for 8 weeks straight. Followed by 4 weeks straight of winter rain. It would serve you right for all the non-winter gloating.

Comment

I would think that if you had a good decent pair of leather riding gloves, that you could get a pair of wool inserts for them. They are pretty warm and comfy. You can get the inserts at pretty much any army surplus store. You would want to make sure that your current riding gloves are wind proof though, because those inserts have no wind resistance.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

The biggest complaint I have when riding (in colder weather) is that my hands get cold. I have tried all kinds of combiniations. After two years of riding I have found the warmest gloves to be my Rosisgnol ski gloves. I resisted using them at first (I always normally use leather gloves), but warmer hands won out. I am also getting the hand warmers installed under my grips next week... Should make a world of difference
          Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy
            I am also getting the hand warmers installed under my grips next week... Should make a world of difference
            From what I've heard... they are well worth the $$$.

Let us know what you think of them Froggy!!! 8)

Comment

If it is anything like the ATV or Snowmobile, I won't be dissapointed. Will keep you posted.
              Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                I would think that if you had a good decent pair of leather riding gloves, that you could get a pair of wool inserts for them. They are pretty warm and comfy. You can get the inserts at pretty much any army surplus store. You would want to make sure that your current riding gloves are wind proof though, because those inserts have no wind resistance.
                You know , it seems to me that if your riding gloves are big enough to fit another pair of gloves INSIDE of them , they're probably too big , and may be useless in a crash . Though I've heard that latex gloves inside riding gloves can help a bit ...
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

most of ur gaunlet style gloves are quite cozy and will keep ur hands warm, joe rocket, icon, etc. they are all pretty good. I have icon tarmacs that I wear all the time, because they fit just right and they are broken in the way I like, even with a sleek pair of isotoners on underneath, just to help break any more wind.

Comment

How about slipping in a chemical hand warmer packet inside each street glove?

Comment

Originally posted by floxera
                      ....winter gloves?

You so cali boys just can't resist. I hope the santa anna winds blow for 8 weeks straight. Followed by 4 weeks straight of winter rain. It would serve you right for all the non-winter gloating.

Wow! It, worked....records rains! IM SORRY ALREADY!

Comment

Wow! It, worked....records rains! IM SORRY ALREADY!
                        Well I kinda shot myself in the foot. I'm in OC visiting my parents for a few days and it looks like rain rain rain. wait thats not funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X