No announcement yet.
X

Hi from KY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just adjusted valves, found #1 and 2 spark plugs less than finger tight and the intake valves on the same cyl were way too loose, which explains the popping from left pipe. Ordered new plugs from AutoZone as these look pretty used up.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
    I'm not a fan of the streetfighter thing, either. IMO, the 1100 is a great looking bike originally and (like Kats in general) doesn't look good at all without the fairing. It just wasn't designed to be uncovered.

What parts do you need to go back to stock? Maybe someone on here has fixable fairings they could let you have cheap if you're willing to put the work into cleaning them up.
    I'd pretty much need all the plastic except the tail, the rest is cracked, broken or gouged, and most of the bolt holes are broken out

Last edited by ic455; 05-14-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

Just looked closer and apparently most of the damage I saw was cracks in the 10 layers of paint lmao so she may get to keep her party dress after all

The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

looks like my kat started red, then went a different red, then some primer and a light popsicle orange, and finally 9 or so coats of white

Comment

ok, so I got the order wrong, but you can see the layers
          IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Working...
            X