No announcement yet.
X

No Neutral light?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's okay for me to revive this. I'm having a similar issue, except the neutral sensor light works when I start the bike cold. After it warms up, the neutral sensor does not work.

What could be causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by swiddie View Post
      I hope it's okay for me to revive this. I'm having a similar issue, except the neutral sensor light works when I start the bike cold. After it warms up, the neutral sensor does not work.

What could be causing this?
      I'd suggest pulling the puck and inspecting the part for wear (both the puck, and the point that contacts it under neath the puck.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have the same issue on my '04 600. Neutral light works while cold, but after 1-2 miles, it quits. When I put it into neutral and let the clutch out, if I put the kickstand down the engine dies. This tells me that the switch works, but the signal is getting lost between the switch and the light itself. Any thoughts? Thanks--

Comment

Working...
        X