Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give me the 2004 model
    1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

well the article stated they wanted to go more moto gp with this one. The exhaust shows it. shouldve stayed more sleek
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:
      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Read the sig
        |
        |
        |
        V

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
          Read the sig
          |
          |
          |
          V

for a short time I've had to adjust my signature to reflect your stance....

Last edited by allblackkat; 12-24-2008, 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

th exhaust is too fat and the headlights are too buggy, but those can be changed with aftermarket parts
            other than that it looks pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by latenite View Post
              headlights are too buggy
              good description
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:

Comment

I've wanted that to be my next bike since I can remember but not until they change those lame headlights!!

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post

for a short time I've had to adjust my signature to reflect your stance....

HAHAH good work!!!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbToVka7TLY&feature=related"]YouTube - 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 tech features - born from MotoGP[/ame]
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSsuqbmeQrY&feature=related"]YouTube - 2009 YZF-R1 - Exhaust Sound[/ame]

The bike sounds like a V4 which many people will fall in love with as I fell in love with my V4.
                    With a nice exhaust it sounds like a cammed V8 idling and a roaring Ducati when getting into it.
                    If you ever hear a VFR750-800 4th or 5th gens they sound great with an exhaust and gear driven cams whining.
                    Last edited by Daemontrym; 12-24-2008, 08:14 PM.

Comment

^ wow. Ok ok yamaha gets a +1 in my book. So they are now at -5,039,483,923,234 kudoz points

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                        ^ wow. Ok ok yamaha gets a +1 in my book. So they are now at -5,039,483,923,234 kudoz points

HAHAHAHA, bro you just made my christmas eve
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                          HAHAHAHA, bro you just made my christmas eve
                          hahaha ill be here all day.

Comment

enjay, take it from an owner of an R1. They hurt like hell to ride any more than 2 hours and are almost to fast to be fun
                            Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                              enjay, take it from an owner of an R1. They hurt like hell to ride any more than 2 hours and are almost to fast to be fun
                              Depends on the generation.... I'm perfectly comfortable on my 2nd gen R1 and I'm 6'... The later models, like all the rest of the SS bikes went straight for track readiness and strayed from all around comfort... Although later model Gsxr 1k's feel pretty good underneath me...

as far as too fast to be fun... i will almost agree, cause it definitely isn't boring.... Full D&D exhaust FTW....
                              Last edited by allblackkat; 12-24-2008, 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

The exhaust not reminds me of my 95 honda VFR with stock exhaust minus the gear driven cam whine.

I am telling you that bike will sound very sexy with a full exhaust, my D&D on the VFR sounds like a cammed V8 idling and a ducati in the higher revs.

I also bet that the cross plane crank helps with bar buzz and buzz in the rear sets. My vfr has no almost no vibration in the clip ons or the rear sets its the smoothest bike I have ever ridden.

On my 07 R6s I had it would buzz like hell between 5k-7k and smooth out till red line which I thought was weird. When I went -1/+2 it was actually more comfortable on longer rides because of the higher cruising RPM.

Comment

Working...
                                X