2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
      1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
      2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Like a blank canvas.... .

Kidding... looks nice man!

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Clean

Is the exhaust stock? It looks small then the giant can on my old Kat
          Blackdog
          DRz-400e plated
          Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

looks just like mine....

Comment

Thanks all. I've been dying to paint (airbrush) it but it lived an un-used life until I bought it last year so it's pretty much looks factory new and I can't get myself to paint a perfect paint job, albeit as plain as it is. I think it was washed more than it was driven! That is the stock can, it just looks smaller because of the lighting. (Its as huge as you remember BD ) I lied a bit, it has non-stock tires (Q2's) The originals only had 3k on them but over the years they turned hard as a rock.....which is just a touch harder than the Dunlop 205's were in the 1st place.
              My YouTube Videos
              My motorcyle map!

Comment

Im thinking about painting mine as well as Im not a big fan of the color as its the same as my boss's Honda Pilot and a co-worker's POS Chevy S-10 truck.

but just enjoy riding it too much to care a whole lot about cosmetics.

Mine has the Yoshi RS3 exhaust which sounds pretty darn nice, kinda loud, but I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonrider View Post
                  Im thinking about painting mine as well as Im not a big fan of the color as its the same as my boss's Honda Pilot and a co-worker's POS Chevy S-10 truck.

but just enjoy riding it too much to care a whole lot about cosmetics.

Mine has the Yoshi RS3 exhaust which sounds pretty darn nice, kinda loud, but I like that.
                  The color has kind of grown on me after a while. It must be my age , but I agree with you, its like the color of your parents or grand parents car or something. Kinda blah. I've been trying to figure out a paint scheme for it with the airbrush, but the lines are all over the place. Very hard bike to paint from that standpoint (for me anyway) That said I've seem some pretty cool paint jobs on the site, so it can be done!
                  My YouTube Videos
                  My motorcyle map!

Comment

Looks very nice, I'd keep it as is (well mostly) but that's just me. Of course you might find an paint/design scheme you like, and then show us the new pics.
                    Tony
                    1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

I deff like it, i just hate that the color is so generic in cars today, i think every car manufacturer has a version of it on some model.

I did add orange anodized CNC two finger levers which give it a nice accent.

now i need to install the grey and orange gel grips i got the other weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X