• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!
      -2000 "750"

Comment

Welcome to KR ... The kat is still a great bike that gave me no issues ever and mine was a 2002 -600

Comment

Welcome mine is also 2002 750...
          2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
          2007 Subaru Impreza
          2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Originally posted by expvet View Post
            Welcome, I have the exact same bike. You will love it! How many miles (Km.) does it have?
            19000 miles, how many yours?

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
            Welcome to KR ... The kat is still a great bike that gave me no issues ever and mine was a 2002 -600
            I have some issues, oil cooler had a leakage, I have replaced it, missing inner plastic, neutral switch (indicator) not working, need replacement. Difficult to find spare parts here
            Last edited by Aleksandr; 05-28-2011, 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to KR!!

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

Mine has 17000 miles. There are no Suzuki dealerships near where you live? If not there is always ebay, but I think some of our European members may be able to show you some part ordering sites. You should consider getting a Haynes repair manual. They are not too expensive but are invaluable for repair how to's and part diagrams. That plus the millions of hours of hands on, real deal advice and information here at Katriders and you can tackle any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by expvet View Post
                    Mine has 17000 miles. There are no Suzuki dealerships near where you live? If not there is always ebay, but I think some of our European members may be able to show you some part ordering sites. You should consider getting a Haynes repair manual. They are not too expensive but are invaluable for repair how to's and part diagrams. That plus the millions of hours of hands on, real deal advice and information here at Katriders and you can tackle any problem.
                    Yes, we have Suzuki dealerships, but prices are really sky-high and need to wait too long, so better I will try to find spares on my own on internet. Ebay good solution, but not all parts can find there, so would much appreciate if European members will advise some good web-sites. Thanks for Haynes manual, will definitely order it.

Would be interesting to know cost in US for 2002 Katana? In Lithuania around 2500usd.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio.

Comment

welcome
                        sigpic
                        "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
                        { = X = }

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksandr View Post
                          ...Thanks for Haynes manual, will definitely order it.
                          Look here: http://katriders.com/wiki/index.php5...Service_Manual
                          We don't have one listed for the 98-02 models but the 03+ manual should be pretty close on most things.

Originally posted by Aleksandr View Post
                          Would be interesting to know cost in US for 2002 Katana? In Lithuania around 2500usd.
                          That's about what I'd pay for one here. Maybe a little more depending on the condition.
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                          X