X

ugly bikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugly bikes

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Dual Sport / Adventure Bikes are purpose built for off-road capability and the ugliness results from having mega suspension travel, crash protection, rider protection, ground clearance, the ability to ride while standing etc. However, judging by the tyres on that thing, it doesn't see too much dirt action, so the owner has opted for ugly without reason. Due to some notable reliability issues, ugliness is the least of the 1200 GS's problems.

Comment

How dare you.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Many ugly bikes these days

Another dual sport, just as ugly.

Comment

Personally I do not think the duel sports look that bad, I consider motorcycles like sex, no bad, just some better than others. But this is the one I just don't care for myself.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

That's kind cool, BMW HARLEY..
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

I kinda like that
                2002 750 Kat
                2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Geek magnet??

Comment

ugly but fast

Comment

I have to say while at the rally, and the ride down and back home Adventure bikes out numbered all others from what I saw.
                      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                        Personally I do not think the duel sports look that bad, I consider motorcycles like sex, no bad, just some better than others. But this is the one I just don't care for myself.
                        Fred what model is that? Can't find it.
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                          How dare you.....
                          Did I say something I oughtn't?

I've actually recently jumped on the Adventure Tourer band wagon myself - bought a DL 650 V Strom a few weeks ago. Not particularly pretty but a lot better looking than the DL 1000. And with some added bling, like larger screen, hand guards, rad guard, bash plate etc., it looks purposeful. It's a pretty basic piece of kit - a modern day Kat compared with the technology on offer elsewhere - but perhaps that's partly why I'm loving it so much. It's very much at the soft end of the adventure touring category, but it's already let me explore some great new areas.

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                            Did I say something I oughtn't?

I've actually recently jumped on the Adventure Tourer band wagon myself - bought a DL 650 V Strom a few weeks ago. Not particularly pretty but a lot better looking than the DL 1000. And with some added bling, like larger screen, hand guards, rad guard, bash plate etc., it looks purposeful. It's a pretty basic piece of kit - a modern day Kat compared with the technology on offer elsewhere - but perhaps that's partly why I'm loving it so much. It's very much at the soft end of the adventure touring category, but it's already let me explore some great new areas.
                            no,it was me.the first pic has FREDs helmet in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                              Fred what model is that? Can't find it.
                              1997 James Bond movie

I rode one from Ely, NV to Ann Arbor, Michigan in AUG of 2003.
                              Actually not too bad of a ride for a cruiser, 2-up.
                              Sure turns heads when strolling down a busy street.
                              Last edited by "K"; 07-29-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X