No announcement yet.
X

Riding during the winter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncing the carbs is the only thing I'm not real sure about. Are special tools required?

Comment

You need a manometer. You can buy one or make one, there's a few threads on here of how to's an maybe even in the wiki.
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

I don't know why you guys are hating on this guy. lol Thats exactly how I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
        Current Bikes:
        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

as for OP carbon monoxide would take hours to build up to a lethal level assuming the apartment was air tight
          94 kat 600 RIP
          97 vfr 750 ride on

Comment

I cant believe this question hasnt been asked yet. What tires work best on hardwood floors?

Comment

I wouldn't say hours...but certainly not in those 2 minutes would it product enough carbon monoxide to put you out.

As for tires, the ones he's running must not be that great the way he just pulled the front tire around lol either that or he has one hell of a wax
              94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Originally posted by Harleyx2 View Post
                I cant believe this question hasnt been asked yet. What tires work best on hardwood floors?
                Really wide ones, of course!
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X