X

$5 fender eliminator.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 fender eliminator.

So, I finally got rid of the ugly fender. I just used a hacksaw blade and a razor blade. Got a light from the auto parts store for $5. Here it is.

1995 Suzuki Katana 600

So, nobody has any comments, even negative.
    1995 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Hey, looks good. Pat yourself on the back. It's one of the best mods for the buck in my opinion.
      sigpic

Comment

looks pretty good .. personally i rarely come into this section unless i see something that catches my eye .. it was not even showing as having new posts in it that i have not read
        so many roads so little time

Comment

nice like to see the bargain mods are looking good

Comment

i love cheap mods!!!!
            drive it like you stole it

Comment

That is really nice. LOL, the PO on my Katana took the fender off and then put some lights on the rear plastics and left nothing to mount the tag. I used some zip ties temporarily for the tag. Looks cool.
              FROM WORK:
              "let's just say you are my favorite.I like a response back on the same day from work issues, not like a work husband who kind of heard a request and mentions it weeks later. just damn"

Comment

that looks good, id be happy with that. I still have the big gay fender on mine, but i don't want to spend a bunch to get rid of it. Its not a priority at the moment.
                'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

look sgreat! i just did mine and it really does make it look a lot cleaner. i've got to finish the left side a little and put the lights on and i'll be done. good job!
                  R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

hey i did the same thing to my 04
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks good. I did the same on my 96 750.

Comment

I don't care for the add-on turn signals, BUT it is better than the shovel. Good work
                        -2000 "750"

Comment

I like it

It looks leaner and cleaner
                          Nice for 5$ .when it warms up I'm doing mine.
                          I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Looks good to me.
                            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Looks good! I bought the same license lite and it works great! A+++++++
                              ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X