X

Finally got the Kat!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the Kat!!

So i finally got my Katana. I got it from a highschool friend. $2000 bucks out the door. He put he custom Vance N Hines exhaust on, and the chrome heel guard, but I guess the other guy who owned it did the shovel mod. I think it is a nice looking bike. I plan on doing a mesh mod yet, and I have some frame sliders on the way. Hope you guys like it.

P.S. Are there any other mods that you can see that missed my eye?

All the pics are in my Profile.
    Last edited by Ulshy55; 04-06-2008, 01:56 AM.
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

You need a cowl! Here is one.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

WHat year is your bike? I know it is 2003 + based on your tail section but your profile says it is a 95.

Here is a modified tail with a competition werkes kit that completely kills the shovel. Easy to install too.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

You could grab some clear front signals too which will clean her up a bit.

Comment

My Bike is a 2005, i changed it in my profile. I don't think i want the cowl just yet, i am short on money at the moment, and am planning a long trip for next year that will cost quite a bit. It's the one to Alaska...you might have read my post, although it might not be to Alaska anymore, probably somewhere shorter.

I think i might get rid of hte rest of the shovel on my bike, i'll keep you posted...thanks a lot for the link

What do you guys think about the turn signals, should i go with the clear ones?

Comment

WOW!, you got a 2005 for $2000! Thats a great deal. I would go with the clear turn signals, i hate the stock orange ones.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

That is an absolute steal of a price you got that for.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
                WOW!, you got a 2005 for $2000! Thats a great deal. I would go with the clear turn signals, i hate the stock orange ones.
                +1
                brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

I know it was such a steal. Basically my friend had $2000 left to pay on it and said that is all he wanted for it. He is fairly well off already, but still, with all the mods and full vance and hines exhaust( costing $900). Damn i really made out. I should have it paid in full by march, then she's all mine :mrgreen:

Comment

I was under the impression that V&H didn't fit 98+.
                    Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Love Red!!
                      Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ulshy55
                        I know it was such a steal. Basically my friend had $2000 left to pay on it and said that is all he wanted for it. He is fairly well off already, but still, with all the mods and full vance and hines exhaust( costing $900). Damn i really made out. I should have it paid in full by march, then she's all mine :mrgreen:
                        That is a good friend!

Comment

Congrats !
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Congrats! You got a a STEAL!!

Just an FYI, the chrome heal gaurds come with the Kat stock.
                            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Frame sliders

You had said you have some on order, may I ask where from?

Thanks.
                              "'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Working...
                              X