X

Katana 600 repair manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 600 repair manual

A while back there was a member sending repair manuals on CDs. After the database crash, my information was lost and i can't find the thread.

Can anyone of you guys who received the CD send me a copy?
    I am looking for Katana 2003 600 repair manual.

I really apprecaited if you can send a copy, and I will pay you for the shipping and the cost of the CD.

enjoy!

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by yikes
      Thanks a lot for the response. What type of file is it? It seems like it containts many .jpeg files, but I can't open it.

Updated: never mind, it is a .rar file

It is for kat 1998 to 2002, how about 2003 is it the same?

Comment

tdrcomm was burning the manuals onto cd's for the members..but yes I believe the thread was indeed lost in the mishap the other night. If you PM him, he may still be able to hook u up.

Comment

i got this a while back... good seller, but the file is an encrypted acrobat 5 file... when you get the cd you have to email the guy and he gives you a key based on your machine... full service manual reprint tho, comes in handy... cant go wrong for 15 bucks.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a pre 98 (the year was 1997!) manual?

Comment

I've been sending out the 98+ manual combo on CDR for those who want it (Owner's manual [pdf], factory service manual[pdf], haynes [jpg series] as well)...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                I've been sending out the 98+ manual combo on CDR for those who want it (Owner's manual [pdf], factory service manual[pdf], haynes [jpg series] as well)...

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                I have a '97 bike ......

Comment

Working...
                X