X

"Sliders" pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locco View Post
    ...you are riding like you dont have pants on...
    Oh, man, did you have to plant that mental picture in my mind???:mrgreen:
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

heres one for you a friend of mine likes to were kilts when i saw his leather one i was like i might have to get a kilt then i thought about riding down the road with a short skirt riding up and my dangly bits flaping in the 80+ mph wind and decided definitly going to need some bungee cords for that
      voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
      82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
      83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Originally posted by dragoncutlery View Post
        riding down the road with a short skirt riding up and my dangly bits flaping in the 80+ mph wind and decided definitly going to need some bungee cords for that
        Cords to secure the skirt... or your bits?
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
        X