X

New Kat in the family!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kat in the family!!!

My sister is buying her husband a 03 Katana 600 on March 3rd. It has 9K miles and she is paying $2300.00 for it. I can see from the pics it has a Yoshi exhaust, Corbin seat, and chrome bar ends. It has scratches on both sides, but no broken plastics. I has been sitting for 3 months and the chain is a little rusty and the battery is dead. The Yoshi logo is coming off the pipe too. He will soon be a member also.

You can see pics here.

Funny I have pics of someone else's bike and none of my own. (SOON!):mrgreen:

looks good, i got my 99 600 with 14,000 for 3,000

id try and talk em down that $200 for those scratches then paint it yourself. you can get paint for 150 and a gun for 50

Comment

Thanks.

I think it's a pretty good deal too. I am going to paint it myself. My bro-in-law works offshore and is out for 28 days and in for 28 days. I will have about a week to clean it up before he gets home and plan to scuff up the paint and shoot a coat of primer on it. I am trying to convince him to go with a pearl white. My bike is a 06 600 in black that I just painted due to a similar scuff on the right side. I am as excited as he is about it since I will get to work on it. I plan to strip the wheels, chop the fender, and put my old clear turn signals on while I am doing the paint work. I can't wait to try out that Corbin seat.

I am going to put a new battery in it to ride it home about 200 miles. I am also going to put fresh gas in it and clean/oil the chain.

The Corbin has yellow piping that won't match a white bike so it will need to be recovered.

Comment

you got a good deal on the bike have fun restoring bike
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

That is a good deal.
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Sweet, congrats to your brother-in-law.
            The Armor of God - Never leave home without it!

Comment

that seems like a decent deal. i got my '99 with 6000 miles completely stock, except lowered, for $2,200.

Comment

Nice... looks just like the '04 I had. I was never crazy about the yellow either...
                My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X