Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

2 piece leather suits: What do you know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junior
    Nice suit Doc. 8)

STEVES - Remember, every brand of suit fits differently. If a size 38 JR suit fits you, an 38 A* WON'T fit you. It's very important to find a dealer and try things on BEFORE ordering them online.

Have fun shopping
    Right-o. I know I need a size 48 JR, or a size 60 A*.

I'm guessing (hopeing) the Teknics run similar sizing to JR. Kneedraggers has a pretty lienient exchange policy and I can drive to them instead of shipping things around.

The general advice seems to be get something I like the looks of, make sure it fits okay, and realize that I'm not buying a super-suit.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Well I did not get tot try it on but if it does not fit I want buy it.
      1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

Originally posted by steves
        So cow is better than goat,
        Roo is better than cow?

*burp!*
        "Yep"

I really like the JR Speedmaster two-piece because the jacket hangs lower in the back, not cut-off straight across. But it'll be a while before I get a new two-piece leather suit. I'm saving up for an Aerostich all-weather 2-piece riding suit. I have decided NOT to freeze my butt off this winter.
        sigpic

Comment

So find a sizing chart . That's how I shopped for mine . I ordered according to the sizing chart , and my stuff fits just fine . Little short in the arms and legs , but I'm long-limbed . Technic Prowler 2-piece set BTW , which I STOLE for $260 total .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i accidentally noticed a 2 peice Frank Thomas in cyclegear... which happened to match my bike, and happened to be my size.... and happened to be marked down from $650 to $129. so yea... i jokingly said id test it... and well... yea it holds up nicely. leather is the way to go!

Comment

I posted the wrong link this is the one I ordered.[url
              http://www.metricbikes-superstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=186[/url][/url]

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

I know I have not seen it under 600

Comment

I have a nice Dainese jacket that is a top to a 2 pc set, but I can't find the pants (that I can afford)

Comment

Working...
                    X