X

You guys were great last time need more help though

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys were great last time need more help though

O.K. Eventually my paint guy is gonna call me to pick up my bike parts. I have been waiting for two freakin weeks already. Anyway, I am painting my bike back the yellow/blue flame just like it was previous to a momentary lapse of good judgement. I am replacing alot of the stock aluminum with blue aluminum parts. bolts, levers.... I am looking for footpegs in this blue aluminum finish but can't seem to find any. Will the ones for bandits work? what years? Oh yeah, my kat is a 98. I appreciate the responses.
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
    -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
    -DMX

I am assuming you mean blue anodized....here is a choice of pegs on ebay. are these what you want?

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Katana pegs are not the same as the GSXR. You will have to go to your local dealer and ask what the have for replacement. When I was looking they only had them in aluminum color and cost about $60 cdn
      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

YOU NEED TO VERIFY THIS BEFORE ORDERING

According to the information I have here, which is based on a 1998 Lockhart Phillips dealer catalog..... follow along as I cross reference.

1995-1998 Bandit 600 front footpegs are the same as 1988-1997 Katana footpegs. Footpegs from pre98 Kats will fit 98+ kats and are universal front to rear.

Lockhart has discontinued the Katana footpegs but still make Bandit 600 footpegs (1995-2002 now) so by my deduction you should be able to use Lockhart part #109-2100 and order these if they are what you are after.

AGAIN, YOU NEED TO VERIFY THIS INFORMATION WITH LOCKHART, SPECIAL K, AND OTHER SOURCES BEFORE ORDERING OR DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Sorry for the disclaimer, hope this at least sets you on the right path.
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

well....not sure about all the fitting specifics...but they are only footpegs. There can be that much difference. Maybe a little shimming...maybe a little filing. I am sure I could get Honda pegs to fit if I wanted them bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
            Lockhart has discontinued the Katana footpegs but still make Bandit 600 footpegs (1995-2002 now) so by my deduction you should be able to use Lockhart part #109-2100 and order these if they are what you are after.
            If that is the case, then these should fit.

Hey Braada....think you can do a x-reference for me? Maybe let me know which pegs the GSX1100F Kat is compatible with? It would be appreciated. Or just tell me where you found this info.

Comment

check these out too !! been looking at these alot lately !!

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/gpegs.htm .. says they have them for Kats too!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/gpegs.htm .. says they have them for Kats too!
                Those are the same ones I have pictured above. Didn't realize the Competitionwerks was a seperate company, I thought is was a division of LPUSA.
                If they are still listing the Kat as being in stock then theres the winner.

Good find Matt!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yea dennis kirk has them in the book they list for 47.99 to 83.99 for chrome

Comment

I have the round footpegs. I got the from kneedraggers.com

The passenger pegs are the same as the rider pegs. No difference on the pre 98 Kats.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                      They are nice for sure. Although all 4 round ones for the price of 2 of those. Double the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X