No announcement yet.
X

...and when I have good ebay days.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and when I have good ebay days.....

I find BRAND NEW Joe Rocket UFO jackets for $50!!! :
    Attached Files
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Coool, great deal, I'm gonna sheck it out....
    "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Good deal Fasher!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Man, I paid way more for mine!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Where where where ???
          Awesome deal Michelle :
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

nice deal michelle!!!!, did you treat yourself for winning kotm???? I think you robbed them
            '99 Suzuki GSXF
            '67 BSA Spitfire
            '73 Triumph trident
            '35 AJS 350 side valve
            '72 XS2 Yamaha 650
            '51 BSA A10 Golden Flash
            sigpic

Comment

Thats an awesome deal!!!! With luck like that I think that you should play the lottery,,,lol Oh,,,,by the way nice name(thats my name too . Congrats on the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by bruisa15
                nice deal michelle!!!!, did you treat yourself for winning kotm???? I think you robbed them

Well actually, I used what would have been a nights stay in a hotel had I been able to go to the GDMF rally!! I just made the guy an offer, and the next thing I know UPS is ringing the doorbell.

It's a sweet jacket, but I'd rather be in NC getting tips on how to ride the dragon
                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X