CMRA Round 4, 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMRA Round 4, 2011

^^ Handout for the weekend.
    As you can see, my points have dropped drastically from being crashed out.
    I hope to get those points back this weekend, and over the next two following race days.

Apparently there are some people on the racing board that aren't too pleased with me, or my pit-mate (who also crashed herself out up in the Edmonton series, and wound up with a broken wrist and a messed up ankle) racing this weekend... but we both are. We'll see how the drama-llama unfolds.

Anyhoo, will post up how it all goes!

It's going to be an interesting round that's for darn sure!
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

cant believe your racing with a broken collar bone. I broke mine snow boarding in January, it friggin sucked man. Good luck!

Comment

Go stomp the chit out of em kk!!!!!!!!!!
      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

fastest. grid. ever. EVER.

the top 8 riders were all under 1:30... which is amateur speeds. It was ridiculous.
        Anyhoo, I got my personal best today... which was surprising to me going out there as I was.
        Having sat at home doing nothing for the past two months really took my cardio away though.... I was gasping by the end of the races.

Two 10ths and a 4th.

Was a really good race day... and I'm soooo happy to be back on the bike!
        oh! and, I think that I may have actually got bumped up to Amateur for next round. Woop Woop!
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

congrats on your day at the track --

Comment

woooot grats
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

congrats! KK
              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

thanks!
                Race 1 was super interesting... some dude hit my rear tire going into corner 1... then he ran himself off the track... and some other dude decided to move into my line after looking back at me on the straight (which he then later got a stern talking to for doing)

Race 2, some dude almost side-swiped me down the straight from the start...

apparently people want to kill me!
                Last edited by kat_kitten; 08-29-2011, 12:17 PM.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

uhm...what ? I thought you were racing with other female riders
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

no no.
                    I race dudes in Novice (I'm currently the only girl in the series), and women in Women's Cup
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Drama Llama? Need me to Andy them?
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                        no no.
                        I race dudes in Novice (I'm currently the only girl in the series), and women in Women's Cup

hahahaha remind me to donate to you when I get next payment. youre hard core
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

actually, no one protested! I was positive that I was going to have to do my medical pass for people... but no one even asked.
                          I think more people were impressed that we went back out there broken than they were concerned about us being able to control our machines. Hell, my pit-mate (cast and all) pulled a 2nd place in the Womens Cup.
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Chandi, I"m very happy you had a great weekend racing, maybe it's the best medicine you can get until that collar bone is plated. You must have one hellava pain threshold though...Three cheers for one of the toughest racers in the paddock!

Comment

They just confirmed that I made Amateur!!!
                              I'm so stoked!
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Working...
                              X