X

Shock Swap Myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Swap Myth

I doubt this is a repost, although some may have already read it. I'm not busting on shocks that have been proven to work, but it puts shock swaps into perspective. (Repost from NESTREETRIDERS and SVRIDER)

Currently Riding:
    1995 Katana 600
    V&H Exhaust
    Jet Kit

SOLD
    2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
    1987 XV700 Bobber
    REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

I don't think myth is the right word. All this post is saying is that a shock swap is more complicated then you might think, but we have been saying that...

The link design is the key part, I have a feeling that if you broke them down most shock are pretty close, the link does the hard work.

Comment

While not as in depth as his article something along the same lines here

Tmod

Comment

It is also worth while to read The Art and Science of Motor Cycle Road Racing by Peter Clifford..

Comment

I'ma have to read that later .....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That guy could make putting a hotdog in the bun seem like a complex problem......
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Dude , I'm glad you bumped that , because I forgot to read it later . I'll bookmark it this time so I really CAN read it later this time .

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                Dude , I'm glad you bumped that , because I forgot to read it later . I'll bookmark it this time so I really CAN read it later this time .
                Nhh don't bother...

Comment

Really ? I got like 1.5 paragraphs into it , and my lack o' attention span kicked in . So I didn't miss much ?

Comment

Working...
                  X