X

Accident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident...

I was coming home from work. There is a left turn onto a small country road branching off of the main road (the one i was on). This Biaaatch dosent signal and slams on her breaks at the last second. Giving me the option of slamming into her or locking up the breaks and laying it down..... i layed it down.

I want to kill myself right now, but i just wanted you all to know. Automobile drivers are the dumbest group of people i have ever known.

Just like motorcyclists, there are good and bad cagers. You just happened to meet the bad. It really blows having an accident. Did you have the option to go around her? Post up some pics if you can. Alot of damage or what?
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Well first of all, we are all glad your okay...that's what matters.

As for stupid cagers, I know exactly how you feel...about 1.5yr ago I was hit by a illegal alien, with no license, no ID, no insurance, no registration, who blew through a red light doing 50 mph while reading a spanish language newspaper...yes thats right he was reading, and driving with the paper completely blocking his forward view. I saw him coming, and stepped off the bike as he hit it dragging it down the road...I was lucky to not get hurt, my 2005 Kat 750 was totaled
      I have uninsured motorists insurance, and he was arrested at the scene, and his vehicle towed.

But yeah sometimes you just have to shake your head in disgust, and be thankful for just walking away from the whole thing.

Wishing you and everyone on KR the very best, can't wait to see picks of your new Katana

Comment

That really sucks. The most important thing is that you are safe. Bikes can be replaced, people can't.
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

not too bad, broke the clutch leaver, and i have a 99 so the katana decal took alot of the force... also the middle of the 2 circles is groud down nicely with some road rash here and there. I have to work now but when i have some free time i will post picks.

Comment

Ed, if ya want some help fixing her, give me a shout, I don't live that far from you. I have a clutch lever, and am a pretty decent bodyman/painter.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

teddy dude u are the man thanks so much, I just got a clutch leaver off a website, should have it like thursday... but i would absolutely loooooove ur help with painting and stuff..... do u know how to completely repaint, im thinkin black. because i have no idea with anything.... and also, how much would u charge?

if u mapquest me... my address is 9224 whitestone court fort wayne IN 46804

Comment

... also teddy, if it would be easier i would be content with just fixing the other spots the stock red color... whichever is fine with me.

i probably wont be able to respond again till tuesday when i get back from my friends house at IU

thanks again man, hope to hear from ya soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCool
                  I was hit by a illegal alien, with no license, no ID, no insurance, no registration, who blew through a red light doing 50 mph while reading a spanish language newspaper...yes thats right he was reading, and driving with the paper completely blocking his forward view. I saw him coming, and stepped off the bike as he hit it dragging it down the road...I was lucky to not get hurt, my 2005 Kat 750 was totaled
                  I have uninsured motorists insurance, and he was arrested at the scene, and his vehicle towed.
                  I would have found out where he lived and burned down his house. But that's me. LOL
                  GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

I am glad you are alive to tell us about it!

Ted, that is awesome of you to help him out like that.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

thanks for the support guys, and ya ted is the man haha

Comment

And next time maybe keep a better following distance , because there are PLENTY of bonehead drivers out there ....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

heres a video of the dammage... yousendit is a great host, should be done downloading in 30 seconds or less

Comment

That is not bad at all. You will have her fixed up and looking good again soon
                            2007 Honda CBR600rr
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X