X

Picked up my bike today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my bike today!

Well I picked up my first bike today, and glad to say it's a Katana! It's a 94 750 with only 86xx miles, was dropped once and had some front end stuff replaced, but they didn't have enough cash at the time to fix the fairings. My buddy drove it home because I'm not experienced enough with traffic and various road conditions etc. yet, but I had it out for 2hrs around the neighborhood and such. Only real gripe is the mirrors are total garbage (looks like they were bought at pep boys for $5 lmao, all you can see if your arms)...but I just bought a new pair on ebay so that will be fixed shortly! Oh yeah and my friend's brother did an oil change on it, but didn't tighten the new filter on more than a turn, so it was leaking oil and couldn't figure out why till the bike was cold - then just reached up in there and tightened the filter down GOOD AS NEW! Going to get legal tomorrow or Thursday and sign up for a training course as well

Not a bad bike for $600 - has new clutch, tires and battery too! 8)

02 YZF-R1 - POWER!!!!
    01 GSX-R 600 - SOLD!!
    93 GSX 750f - SOLD!!

Let the mods begin!
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Haha, gotta do the rider mod first. I need so much more practice/experience. Mirrors will be nice, just finished ordering them actually; fairings would be great to but I'm having a hard time finding any for cheap (there were some on ebay the other day but they are gone ).
      02 YZF-R1 - POWER!!!!
      01 GSX-R 600 - SOLD!!
      93 GSX 750f - SOLD!!

Comment

nice find man! keep us updated
        2000 Katana 600

Comment

Nice deal!! Hope you enjoy!
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Go Streetfighter! Nice Kat!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

good deal.

Comment

Streetfighter !!!!
                Watch for your Guardian Angel
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

BennyBlown2v wrote
                  Going to get legal tomorrow or Thursday and sign up for a training course as well
                  Good for you smart move Congrats on the new old Kat. Another Kat saved.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

600 bucks!!!! what a deal!!!
                    2002 GSX-R750
                    2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

Working...
                    X