No announcement yet.
X

Good deal on Avon Azaro ST AV45

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How'd the rubber look on em squiggy? Was it still pretty flexible and supple? Weren't dried out looking were they?? Hopefully mine arrive tomorrow.
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
      How'd the rubber look on em squiggy? Was it still pretty flexible and supple? Weren't dried out looking were they?? Hopefully mine arrive tomorrow.
      The tire's are fine, no unduely hardness to them.

It will be awhile before I mount them, though. With that price I did not want to pass them up.

mmmmm...I love the smell of new tires.
      How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
      How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
      How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
      How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Got the rear tire last night. A little worrisome since on my original receipt both were in stock and the shipping notification showed both would ship together. On the packing list with the rear tire it shows the front shipped separately. It also shows the agreed on shipping charges and handling charges for both tires being applied to this one tire. They sent a catalog with the tire that weighs about as much as the tire itself.
        I'm hoping my front tire gets here today. We'll see.

Comment

sounds like a sweet deal , I actually just bought my kat and it needs a new front tire.. so i may go ahead and order one of these!

Comment

Front tire arrived. No extra shipping. No worries. I'd definitely bookmark J&P for future deals, although they are primarily an HD store judging from the catalog.

Comment

just ordered a front, current one is starting to dryrot and doubt it will make it through inspection.
              06' honda 599
              93' katana 600

Comment

Just placed and order for a front! My Kat needed one so bad! Proud to say this is the 1st part ordered for my first bike!

Comment

tires and wheels

I was going to get in on this deal too but noticed that my 93 rear wheel is only a 3.5. Anyone have a 98+ that they are looking to get rid of? Checked ebay, but most want 100+ shipping which seems a little high to me for chipped wheels with bad tires on them. I did find a guy on craigslist that has one for $40 but won't ship. I may just drive the 4 hours each way to pick it up but I just drove 6 hours each way last weekend to pick up a 2000 750 kat motor 2000miles,complete and found a piece of trash when I got there. 2 carbs full of water and rust, the same cyclinders had rust stains completely covering the inside of the intake boots. Cracked case around the shifter that had been welded and jb weld painted silver, clutch cover cracked and trashed, mag and clutch cover removed and all scratched/gouged. I hated to walk away but I just kept seeing more and more and had to cut my losses.
                  93 kat 600 getting ready for paint

Comment

Working...
                  X