Greetings from the uk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome!
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      Wow, looks good! Id definitely leave it blue, that paint looks great!

Which site would depend on what you're trying to upgrade. 7thgeardesigns.com for the sprocket - he does custom made ones as well as OEM replacement. He also sells gear indicators, so I'd definitely talk to him. He's a member on here, GSFXjim.
      Racetech.com if you plan any suspension work (not that you mentioned it, but search around on here- suspension is the Kats Achilles heel)
      For exhausts - you interested in sound or performance? Or both? Can make a difference.
      Factory pro is the highest recommended jet kit on here, eBay and Amazon (and the FP website) tend to have as good of prices as anywhere else when I've looked.

Thought about a 5• advancer at all? Those are supposed to liven up the bike a bit.

Have fun with the mods!

Thanks for the very informative reply!
      Il look into the websites you suggested, the custom made sprocket in particular sounds very appealing!
      As far as exhausts go im pretty happy with my delkevic exhaust, it sounds like a monster without the baffle in!
      I was looking at the sigma 6 jet kits as i used them previously in my hyosung gtr
      This is my first time hearing about ignition advancers, i did a little research and decided to invest and ordered from holeshot.com

Originally posted by elsueco View Post
      Red is fast. Too fast. I switched to blue.

If you think reds fast you should try out the "go faster stripe" im rocking on my front mudguard
      Last edited by zombieuchiha; 04-24-2014, 02:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X