Air fuel screws-again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    uuummm.... what year GSXR 750 header?
    Don't know. It was installed 2 owners ago.

I'd say 2.5 - 2.75 turns out.
    Thanks Arsenic! I'll stick with the 2.75 for now and see what I get. Have to re-read the post on modding the signal generator, too. Oh boy, one more project!

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
    ...And do i need a 90 degree screwdriver ???or a long little one ?please
    Either a 90-degree screwdriver or pull the carbs. There's just not enough room in there to get at the screws with anything like a regular screwdriver. I can't even get my hand in there with a short screwdriver.
    Last edited by Wild-Bill; 02-18-2009, 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

you've gotta have a 90 degree screw driver to do it without taking the carbs off, I still take the fairing off. You probably don't HAVE to.

thx for the info arsenic

Comment

bringing back a dead thread i know but- i just got my bike back from the shop today and they set my mixture screws at 2.75 turns out-fully stock motor- is this too rich, it did pass emissions but when i got home it stalled and would not restart you could smell the fuel so i let it sit for a couple of hours and got it started but it wouldnt run right until the bike was ridden at higher rpms for a little bit, im guessing burning off the fouling- should i take it back to the shop and have them readjust at their cost or did i foul the plugs by running at to low of an rpm?-- sorry for the long post

Comment

bump^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
          X