X

Official Street Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Street Fighter Thread

This thread is for people interested in naked or partially naked Katanas.
    It would be fantastic to get our own forum so it could contain pictures and ideas. I hope we can share ideas here too.

I'm not interested in debate. So if you think Streetfighters or naked Kats are ugly fine. You have no business being here then do you. Unless you just want to be a jerk and post your unasked for opinion and, well be a jerk.
    Go to the shoutbox or the lounge and voice your opinion there.
    If you insist be aware I have no interest in pulling my punches.

Here is BlackkatnWV's bike. He did have a lot of photos of the whole process but I guess emptied some from his host since selling the bike. He worked really hard on the bike and ended up farming out some of the welding.
    The text is still here:

And here are the final pics..

Comment

I love 'em.........if i ever tear up my fairings(which i hope i don't)I would love to build one.

Comment

Hey BP!! Long time no see. I have 95% of the parts I need to complete my basic, no-frills Katfighter. All I need is a new tank and a simple speedo. No pics yet, I'm still in Germany but I'll be back in the states in less then 2 months.

STREETFIGHTERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They are not my style (I'm a wuss I need fairing to keep some of the wind off me ) but there's some that come to our local bike nite and they are AWESOME !!!!

So keep the pictures coming .... They have a mean look to them when they are well done
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

I think SF bikes done right are beautiful. I like full fairing bikes (just my taste), but BK's bike was great looking!
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I always liked BKWV's bike, sick as hell...

Peter, do you have any pics of yours aside from the one in your profile? I am aware you have been parted from it for sometime now, but still curious....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Sold when we moved....still no idea if the guy I sold it to finished it.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                  How did the move go Waltari?!?

What subframe is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                    How did the move go Waltari?!?

What subframe is that?
                    I should say "sold when we moved from VA to CA" As for the most recent (and hopefully final) move north, it went well. No problems getting loaded and unloaded and it's great tp be back in Oregon.
                    Lots of work getting settled and the new startup business is taking most of my time. Poor 82 is still in it's crate in storage Subframe on the bike pictured is home made...photo was shortly before a few more welded pieces made it 100% secure

Comment

Poor 82 is still in it's crate in storage
                      But it's such a fine crate!! Did you include a teddy bear?

Comment

Seen some nice SF's on here, had my fairings off at the weekend for some maintenance, have to admit my first thought was 'where the hell would I hide all these damn wires/pipes?'
                        Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Im gonna post a thread cause I got too many pics but heres my old kat thats now gone cause it was stolen 8/06 last year.

Ill post details in the other thread

Comment

man, sucks she was stolen don, she's awesome!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Dude I'm lovin th SF look!!
                              Keep the info coming I'm
                              looking foward to building one 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X