X

Season is finally over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season is finally over.

Last weekend I got in my last 100 miles on the Kat. This weekend is going to be very cold with a chance of light snow. I think there will be no more rideable days this season. Oh well all I can do is wait for next Spring to start all over again. For now, I will do all the work on the house that was neglected to go riding!

My bikes have been put to bed, for at least six weeks now ,can't wait till spring .
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

yea here in atlanta next weekend were supposed to get some winter weather. Looks like only daytime riding fer the next couple weeks. Dont wanna chance with any black ice. Cant wait for spring
      R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Comment

Im still holding out hope... I just cant bear to put my baby to bed for so long just yet

Comment

had a great ride this morning!!
          Perfect weather

We pay in summer though.. Oh how we pay!

Comment

arizona is great, its cold at night but man its gotta be in the 70s in the day time so all year all time riding for me
            03 katanika

Comment

California is about the same or aboot the same for the Canadian folks......it's in the upper 60's here still not bad...at least it's dry...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Yeah , maybe I'll actually winterise my bike this year and do some work on it . Bummer .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah, I HATE missouri weather. I wish it were warm all year round. I'd kill to not have to put my bike away at all. I hope to take it out one last time, even though its freezin cold out
                  "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" Andretti

Comment

Damn right its cold out!!!! burrrrrrrrrr! Ive got my baby hybernating, sucks but im not freezing just to ride. Plus ive got some more mods to do!!!!
                    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I had to put the bike away last week as well. Once the roads get salter I guess it's time to call it a season. Now what do I do until next seaon?
                      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Put my bike up a few weeks ago. I still go out about every other day just to say hi to her though. She look so sad. Come on Spring.
                        My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

I waited a little too long and now there's a bit of snow on the ground. I'll have to manage winterizing it in the shed but it's a little tight in there now with kids toys and patio furniture. Plus the temperature now is a little below freezing....not fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X