X

Clutch safety switch concern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch safety switch concern

Hi everyone thanks for letting me join ur group.
    I have a 95 gsx600f and I have the stock clutch perch on my bike.I bought an after market perch and my clutch safety perch wires ain't the same so my question is it possible to twist my clutch safety switch wires together and my bike still run just fine the reason I bought the new perch is because the clutch cable adjustment threads are stripping out

Yes or you can adapt your wires to the new perch..
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thank u for ur reply 92xjunker

Comment

Under the gas tank, the 2 clutch perch wires have alternating male/female connectors. So if you lift the tank, you can unplug the harness that runs to the bars, and just plug the bike harness directly into each other. No mods needed for that, and you can just add back if you ever swap back to wanting the switch again.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X