X

Wheel swap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel swap

Hi there I am doing up my katana it was a rough bird when I bought it like her distinctiveness so want to pretty her up
    Does anyone know if the bandit 600 wheels will fit my 89 gsx600f I ask as I've been informed that a lot of the parts are same thanks in advance

Well, that wheel thing is pretty popularly bad ju ju with most here. Right up there with K&N filters. I'm guessing you might stay with original wheels.

But the Kat's intrigue is universal. I remember the first time I ever saw a later Kat, just like I remember the first time I ever saw a new '63 Sting Ray with the split back window. Yow!
    Last edited by zuma; 01-05-2017, 02:30 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by Bchez View Post
      Hi there I am doing up my katana it was a rough bird when I bought it like her distinctiveness so want to pretty her up
      Does anyone know if the bandit 600 wheels will fit my 89 gsx600f I ask as I've been informed that a lot of the parts are same thanks in advance
      Rear wheel can be made to fit with some minimal work. The front wheel would take some serious work... and machining... and ... yeah, I'm gonna go with skip that..

Get as set of post kat wheels 98-02, no mods to fit... and will give you the 3.5" front, 4.5" rear that you would get form the bandit.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hi guys I got a screw on my front tire on my 03 600 and was wondering would a pre 600 wheel fit there as I still have the wheels from my 92

Comment

Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
          Hi guys I got a screw on my front tire on my 03 600 and was wondering would a pre 600 wheel fit there as I still have the wheels from my 92
          Only one way to find out........ Throw it on and see

Comment

Working...
          X