X

1100 Kat owners...LOOK! others 2 if looking for 1100 swap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 Kat owners...LOOK! others 2 if looking for 1100 swap

if anyone lives in Kentucky, here is a decent deal to have spare 1100 parts. looks like a nice 4-1 exhaust as well. you could always email him and ask him if he would part off just the xhaust and send it to you.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

DAMMIT !!!! I keep seeing e-bay stuff that looks GREAT , but I have no buisiness buying the junk right now . :smt091 And that's not too far away from me , either ! Just missed a RUNNING pre98 600 that went for $200 ! I need some more money , that's all there is to it .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by barmatt80
      Thanks MoJoe, I was looking for something for my 92 750 kat, and think you might have just found it for me. I am just about to purchase the bike from the guy, and should have it back here on saturday. So anyone need some 1100 parts or some 750 parts(in time, like engine) will ship and give great deals. I'll let you all know what turns out. This could be a stupid question, any way to make the 1100 trans a 6 speed with any of the 750 parts?
      not a problem. i would have bought it myself if it was local. now since i located this deal for you, i would like to request that if you decide to part with the exhaust, I get first chance at it. i also need the tail section if you don't. mine has a crack in it.
      you are not obliged to give me first chance at it...but it would be appreciated. the tail section is my biggest concern. don't think i will have much competition though. not alot of them that color that are still floating around. if someone does need a tail to repaint, i have 4 spares.,,,just wrong color for me.

as for the tranny...it isn't even worth the effort. the 5sp works fine.

Comment

NOPE, CANCEL, it is gone, was sitting in class at 8:15 p.m., got back at as of 9:10 p.m. it is gone. you know what the ironic part of it is...... the dude that bought it is from Hunington, WV, same flipping place i am at. I didn't bid as soon as i wanted to because wasn't sure if i could make it this weekend to get it. I can't believe it.

SORRY mike.
        oh well...shit happens. although if the guy is near you, just send him an email for the fun of it and see it he would part with the engine. he might want it only for something like the frame. can't hurt to ask.

and matt....i have a spare 1100 engine sitting in the shop (3 of them total for 2 bikes). my plan was to rebuild it and put it on ebay....that is if i don't build a go-cart or something with it. so if you can't find an engine locally, maybe i will work something out with you. i definately want to rebuild it myself though and not sell it just like it is. i just can't sell it like it is cuz i would not get much for it....hence it would feel like i was giving it away...if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
          NOPE, CANCEL, it is gone, was sitting in class at 8:15 p.m., got back at as of 9:10 p.m. it is gone. you know what the ironic part of it is...... the dude that bought it is from Hunington, WV, same flipping place i am at. I didn't bid as soon as i wanted to because wasn't sure if i could make it this weekend to get it. I can't believe it.

SORRY mike.
          oh well...shiate happens. although if the guy is near you, just send him an email for the fun of it and see it he would part with the engine. he might want it only for something like the frame. can't hurt to ask.

and matt....i have a spare 1100 engine sitting in the shop (3 of them total for 2 bikes). my plan was to rebuild it and put it on ebay....that is if i don't build a go-cart or something with it. so if you can't find an engine locally, maybe i will work something out with you. i definately want to rebuild it myself though and not sell it just like it is. i just can't sell it like it is cuz i would not get much for it....hence it would feel like i was giving it away...if that makes sense.

If you need to get rid of an 1100 motor, let me know...I'm in the market. I need something to fill this void in the next beast

Serious...let me know what your plans are.

Matthew

Comment

Working...
          X